Thread: Im sad...
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 04:50 PM   #7
jbarile
Tilly & Sami
Donating Member

Thank you !!
Im back and Ted is there! We arrived right dab in the middle of san francisco her apt is in the city! poor lil ted trying to dodge pigeons and grab them, he was Scared! so many people horns and sirens but when he saw my daughter he was all excited! and when we were visiting ted kept jumping in my lap and i gave him lots of attention, when it was time to go I picked him up and kissed on him and gave him to her after saying goodby to my daughter first giving her the lecture about taking good care of him yada Yada I left them both in this big city! but i didn't cry but it was sad to drive away from both my daughter and Ted..
well Im back home after getting lost! could not find my way out! (country living) for me sami and ted was their normal excited selves happy to see me although sami was looking around, so I just played with them both letting them know I missed them. Today sami is just lying around and I continue to keep him entertained, so I think sami will be ok, tilly really did not give a hoot! Im going through the missing child thing but i have so many things that I am having to adjust in my life So Ted will be safe and I know he's loved!. thank you for your kindness and thoughts!
jbarile is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!