View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 09:16 PM   #13
Alora
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Your YorkieTalk username - Alora

Your Yorkie's Name - Henri

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Boy

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 2 years, 2 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck Size, and Chest Size) - 9 lb
Height 9 1/2"
Length 12"
Chest" 14 1/2"
Neck 11"

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - small

Does your Yorkie wears bows? If so, what size and what backing do you prefer (bands, barrettes or alligator clips)? No

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - Toys: anything soft and squeaky, but he likes anything. Snacks: anything, no allergies, he LOVES anything peanut butter. Clothing: anything, as long as it isn't girly

Yorkie's favorite colors - Blue, red, green, orange, any color but yellow (yellow is so not his color).

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) - Nope, first one!

If you have participated in any of the past two Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (If you participated in one of the last two Gift Exchanges and have the same address, you do not need to PM admin with your address. ALL OTHER MEMBERS,

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) - http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/alb...?albumid=15682 http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/alb...?albumid=13711

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - Henri likes pretty much anything, he is not a picky boy. We are super excited for our first GE and will appreciate anything we receive.

Last edited by admin; 08-07-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!