View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 06:13 PM   #12
Verbena
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Your YorkieTalk username - Verbena

Your Biewer's Name - Galen Jameson Frasier

Is Your Biewer a boy or a girl - Boy

Your Biewer's Age (years and months) - 8 months . . Birthday November 6

Your Biewer's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck Size, and Chest Size) -

Weight- 3 lbs 10 ozs

Height- I think 8.75 inches

Length- 8 inches

Neck Size- 7 inches

Chest- 10.5 inches

Biewer's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - He is a Small due to the length. Please go by his measurements.

Does your Biewer wears bows ? Yes

If so, what size and what backing do you prefer (bands, barrettes or alligator clips)?

Biewer's Favorite

Toys - varies. What he wants to play this week. He doesn't next lol. He has a lot of energy. Puzzle games are wonderful

Snacks - He doesn't get a lot. I use them for training.

Clothing style - His style is 1940's gangster lol, James Dean and Buddy Belts. His Daddy is a bass player

Biewer's favorite colors - Deep Purple, Black, Red, Grey

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) - No

If you have participated in any of the past two Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (If you participated in one of the last two Gift Exchanges and have the same address, you do not need to PM admin with your address. ALL OTHER MEMBERS,

First time

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) -

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/alb...?albumid=14941

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Biewer (please mention anything your Biewer doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) -

I have been growing his coat out. We have small sample bottles of Chris Christensen products that we are loving. We would love Day to
Day moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner and try the Silk Spirits. I do not give bully sticks. Also no sock monkey lol

Please just have fun. He is very easy to please. This is all about having fun and making friends
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!