View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 07:44 AM   #15
ppastry
Yorkie Yakker

Donna you are a good mother. I appreciate your thoughts. I also would get up and let them out and only speak to them by saying "make peeps" and then put them back in their crates. Just like my kids when they were babies.....no talking just take care of business and then put them back to bed.

I wanted to keep him in my bedroom as I have with my first Yorkie but now that I have menopause issues and my bedroom is at 62 degrees with the air on full blast I don't want him to catch a cold! LOL! So will keep him downstairs in my family room. I am worried though about that because with my air on I might not hear him cry. Thinking when I get up for nightly potty myself that I should just go down and put him out.

I would really like to try to potty train in the house this time around. I have a block wall around my back yard, as we have a pool, and my puppies never went potty in the grass. Only on the concrete. My husband used to hate that as sometimes they would go by my patio furniture and the smell would come out when it was hot. So trying to avoid that this time around. Want to keep peace you know!
ppastry is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!