View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 10:40 PM   #3
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie_Mae View Post
I just want to say thank you for educating me about some misconceptions with the Yorkie breed. I was one who foolishly thought that there were Teacup Yorkies. Imagine my surprise when I learned differently here. Now I didn't go into getting a Yorkie because of the Teacup thing I have just always loved the breed and thought they were sweet little ones. After giving in to allowing my dh have larger breed dogs for the duration of our 15 and a half year marriage I wanted my own small breed lap dog companion and Yorkie was the breed I was most interested in.

My getting educated by you all it has given me the opportunity to help educate other people because I am always getting asked if my Sadie is a Teacup. I happily tell people that there is no such thing as a teacup Yorkie. It's a good feeling :-)
Thank you for helping give the pups a voice and for taking the time to educate others! It really makes me happy to know one more person cares and shares!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!