View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 05:57 PM   #12
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColesMommy01 View Post
Slander-making false/negative statements about someone....I know for sure I didn't say anyone had any problems with the smaller pups. What I SAID was(paraphrased) if you're going to accuse someone of something be able to supply proof. I mean if you were going to the police to make a report against someone wouldn't one of the first things they would ask you for is proof? Have you talked to this breeder or have all you done is look at their website/gone along with what someone else says? Please don't misinterpret my words and if you have a question about what I mean/meant you can always pm me. But as of now I've said my opinion(s) and I'm done with this thread. But if you have proof this breeder is a greeder(photos,documents,etc) please let me know so I can assist with shutting them down, but until then this is just hearsay. Have a pleasant night.
Are you affiliated with this breeder somehow? You sure are coming to her defense! This is not slander, this is reposting of her own ads, and we are all free to make our own opinions on them. To me, anyone who posts ads on kijiji is not a reputable breeder. Plus the fact on her website, she had a tab titled "products" on which she has her yorkies for sale. Products?!

Also, unfortunately, what this woman is doing is not illegal. Immoral, but not illegal. That is how so many of these bybs get away with what they are doing. And yes she IS a byb. She's not a exhibitor, probably not a broker, hopefully not a miller, what else is she? A breeder in it for the money, yes, then call her what you will, but reputable breeder she ain't!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!