View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 05:03 PM   #8
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColesMommy01 View Post
Just a few questions since the OP heard of ttty from me.....

1)Have you contacted the owner?

2) Have you toured their property?

3) Do you know for absolute CERTAIN that this breeder is a so called "greeder" or "byb"? Or is it just because they use certain terms(like teacup)and have babies that weigh 3 lbs that throws you off? (Some people do prefer yorkies on the smaller side just like some prefer the larger ones)

Meaning do you have evidence? Pictures? Reports of animal abuse and neglect? Have you talked to any of their buyers(and I don't mean just one or five) and asked them about the health of their new babies?

Maybe it's just me, but if I were going to badmouth/slander someone/something I would be able to back it up with concrete evidence. If they are a byb by all means SHUT THEM DOWN!!! I will help you do it! Just don't accuse someone of something when you haven't spoken 5 words to them. This post is not to start drama it's just a "word to the wise" so to speak. I hope y'all have a nice day.
Good grief, you're barking up the wrong tree...what slander?! I don't need any concrete evidence to see that this is not a reputable breeder. Like everyone has mentioned in numerous other 'teacup' threads, we don't have a problem w/smaller Yorkies...it's these kind of greeders that we have a problem with!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!