View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 10:14 AM   #13
Dawn125
YT Addict

It's funny, the reason I have Brandy is my daughter going to college. Her senior year in high school she wanted to get a little dog "of her own". She had little money and wanted to pay for it herself. She searched the internet and became very frustrated when she discovered that there was no way she could ever afford one, especially when I pointed out vet costs. After much discussion we decided to get one as a family dog. Good thing because my daughter has now gone away to college and there is no way she could have handled a dog. I couldn't be happier because Brandy is such a joy. When my daughter finishes college and if she still wants a yorkie I will help her get one of her own, and if there is ever a time she couldn't take care of it I would take it in.

Anyway, I don't know the dogs name yet. I wouldn't change his name unless I absolutely hated the name and in that case I would change it to something that doesn't sound much different.

So, anyway...should I bring Brandy with me? The owner asked me if I had ever owned a yorkie before and I told her about Brandy. I asked her if I should bring Brandy to meet him and she said I could if I wanted to. She asked me if Brandy is ok around other dogs and I assured her that she was. But I don't know. Maybe they will take some warming up time and maybe I shouldn't bring Brandy into him home. I don't know. What do you all think?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!