Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 8 yrs 11 months B'day: Aug.-18th

Your Yorkie's Measurements

Weight, 15
Height, 10' (floor to shoulder blades)
Length,14 (neck to base of tail)
Neck Size, 11"
Chest Size, 17"

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) -

That is hard to say because she doesn't wear clothes. I would say a Medium depending on the brand but to be safe go by her chest measurement above.

Does your Yorkie wears bows? If so, what size and what backing do you prefer (bands, barrettes or alligator clips)?

We are growing out her top knot so now she does. Should be at lest 2.5" wide and would prefer alligator clips.

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style -

Toys: she doesn't like toys
Snacks: any non fattening low cal. She's a little on the porky side
Clothes: she don't wear clothes but if she did we would keep it simple.

Cute T's would be a better choice for her.

Yorkie's favorite colors - Any Girly colors !

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? Yes

If so, which one(s) - GE Feb. 2013

If you have participated in any of the past two Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (If you participated in one of the last two Gift Exchanges and have the same address, you do not need to PM admin with your address. ALL OTHER MEMBERS,

No change

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) -

Pics of Miah (photos are tagged)

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) -

Mi Mi comes from a easy going home with parents who are pretty laid back. We don't do foo foo fancy stuff, we like to keep things simple. Mi Mi is my little poop eating instigator always rallying the troops and sounding the alarm. She love being outdoors, going on the occasional walk and going for car rides to visit grandma. She loves bath time and grooming with her favorite groomer "Me'. She doesn't wear clothes at all but she does wear harnesses. We just haven't been able to find one that wont choke her. She can be pretty picky about what she will eat. Plus, she recently has a bad reaction to Beef Lungs snacks so none of that. She doesn't like Greenies dental sticks ether.

Buddy: Have fun shopping and remember its the though that's counts. We will be appreciative of any and all gifts !!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!