View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 08:02 AM   #13
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Lol yeah I dunno, my step-moms Dachshund mix is pretty docile and lazy but when a baby bunny ended up in the bottom of the pool (when it was empty-no water), we couldn't find him, and then we saw him down there trying to eat it! So gross! He had blood all over him. My step-mom bathed him right away and brushed his teeth LOL.. it was horrible. I would've never imagined Buddy to do it, but I guess since he didn't have to do the work of catching it, he figured what the hey.

Oh and lure coursing? Yes I've been wanting to try it. I went and watched an event, but the off leash thing made me nervous, only because it was in a strange environment, and I wasn't sure a fake thing would be like the real, I am not sure how into he would be, but I do kinda wanna try it next time.

I taped this, this is my friends dog doing it- Jax starts barking around the 20 second mark lol, he was really amped up from all the other dogs: Cricket practicing lure coursing on a short course - YouTube
OMG!! LOL That is crazy.. Did he eat the whole thing? That is crazy!!

Not sure if that is what they call it, but it is I think how they train the Greyhounds to race? Seems like Jackson would do great at that and really enjoy it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!