View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 11:09 AM   #7
Sadie_Mae
Yorkie Yakker

Thank you all for the welcome. We are taking all the precautions we can to help Sadie continue to grow and be healthy. One thing I have noticed with her is she is not real crazy about drinking plain water. She will drink water from her food but not just by itself. She is eating pretty well which was originally a huge concern of mine. I was really worried that she would not eat. I am glad thats not the case. Even though she is eating well she is still getting her supplement every few hours just to be sure she is getting enough nutrients.

My daughter is trying to stake claim to her and I have to remind her that she needn't be held all the time. She wants to explore and needs to be able to. Sadie already thinks she's one of the big dogs. Our lab mix won't give her the time of day but that doesn't stop Miss Sadie from going up and trying to chew on her tail or nudge her legs. She also likes to attempt to run after our Lab's toys. She hops like a bunny very cute to watch.

She will probably be with her puppy sitter for the next few months. It helps her, me and my friend who recently had to put her beloved fur baby (not a Yorkie) to sleep at 10 years of age. Shes not ready to get another fur baby yet but does a great job watching mine
Sadie_Mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!