View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 08:33 PM   #5
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
I am very sorry for your loss. $1200 is not a bad price for a yorkie if the pup is from a reputable breeder. The best thing to do if you want a pup that has the highest chance of being healthy and living a long life is to save a little more money and get one from a reputable breeder. A reputable breeder will not breed any females under 5 pounds, will not let the puppy go before 12 weeks, will not use the terms teacup or micro, they know there lines very well to know there is no illnesses in them, they also do any health and genetic testing available, they don't just offer studding out to anyone, they have a spay an neuter contract, the dogs are AKC registered, they don't have a massive number of litters and dogs, and they don't breed mixes. If you can't afford a pup from a reputable breeder you might want to look into a yorkie rescue. A reputable Yorkie breeder will follow the rules of the mother club of Yorkies which is the Yorkshire Terrier Club of America there website is YTCA.org.
Tay Tay....you go girl!!! Great Post!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!