View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
ppastry
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 049 Ready to buy another Yorkie

Well it has been 7 months without my Dakota and I am ready for another puppy. I have been searching locally to purchase one and found one that I have been following from birth but found out I can't afford him. The breeder is asking $1200 for him and that is out of my price range. So my husband gave me a newspaper clipping and there were three ads for Yorkshire Terrier puppies. I made a few phone calls and after speaking with two people found comfortable with one lady.She is affordable and She has two males that I am interested in. One should be about 4 pounds full grown. She says he is the bully of the litter. The other two are tiny and she expects them to be 2.5-3 pounds full grown. They are only 8 weeks old. I am on the fence as to which one to go with. She says the little ones are very calm. I had a 3 pound little girl before. She lived to be 12 years old. I did have a bout with her which I guess she was having a low blood sugar problem. I had her on insulin for about two years until my vet told me to take her off. I never had a problem with her again. So now after doing research on getting another Yorkie I am trying to make a good choice. I have lost two of my males at age 8 years and my female at 12 years. My two males were 6 pounds full grown. My heart can't take losing another one so young. I don't know if I should take the chance on the little ones. All I am reading is scaring me. I didn't know this about the little ones when I got my little girl 14 years ago. She tells me that the larger one is a little bully so I am not sure if I like that temperament.

Could the lady be wrong and they will grow to be larger? I would hope so but it is taking a chance. I don't know what to do can anyone offer any help?
ppastry is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!