View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
Sadie_Mae
Yorkie Yakker

Default Hi We are new here

Hi I am Julie and I am the human mama to Sadie Mae. Sadie is a 6 and a half week Yorkie. I am well aware she should not be away from her mama at this point however I sadly unknowingly got her from a Greeder. I read great reviews on this kennel and thought I was getting my Sadie from a reputable breeder. I asked if she could stay for at least 2 more weeks and the breeder/greeder said she had no problem with her staying however she would not be with her mama. after discussion with my husband we decided to take Sadie.

So we got her home on Saturday and immediately took her to the vet to get a thorough check over. She had fleas so her vet gave her a Capstar. She also came home with a Supplical supplement. He said that she looks great. We will go back in 2 weeks for another check up and some yucky shots. So far things are going well. The first couple of days were filled with way too much excitement for her and she slept a lot. Today she has been a lot more energetic. From Sat-yesterday she had a total of 2 accidents in the house. Today she has had 2. She didn't eat a whole lot the first couple of days but yesterday and today she has more than made up for it. she is eating Royal Canin puppy food. The vet gave us a bag of Science diet so we will see how she does on that but she seems to be doing great with the Royal Canin as long as I moisten it.

I work during the day so she has been going to a puppy sitter. My friend is watching her during the day while I am at work. I do not feel at all comfortable with her being here at my house without adult supervision. I have 3 kids 15, 13 and 10 so its not like she would have been alone just not what I am comfortable with. Besides I get to go see her when I go to lunch. So really she is just with the puppy sitter from 9:30 til 11:30 and then 1:00-4:00

I absolutely adore her. Even at her young age her personality just shines. She is spunky and fun and just so adorable. While I am saddened that the greeder didn't turn out to be what I expected I still am thankful that little Sadie has entered my life. I am excited to have her as my companion.

Anyway again we are new here and that's our story. I look forward to learning from you all.
Sadie_Mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!