View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 03:21 PM   #5
HKFandora
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyingforaPuppy7 View Post
Hi everyone!!!

I am totally new to YorkieTalk (and have no idea what I'm doing quite yet), so I wanted to quickly introduce myself!

My name is Maya, and although my husband and I live in NY (but are not of the "NY mentality" - everyone in a rush to get no where - on time!), we are both itching to relocate to a more laid back state (we are currently toying with the Southeast vs. the Northwest)!

I just finished my PhD in Educational Psychology, while being a NYC HS Math teacher (which I absolutely love!), so I finally have the time to devote to properly raising a puppy (10+ years in the making!), who I will spoil with love unconditionally.

We just had an unbelievably, almost unfathomable, heartbreaking experience with a breeder here in NY , and nothing would make us happier than to provide a loving, nurturing, puppy-centered FURever home to a baby Yorkie (male or female, so long as he/she is healthy!), from a reputable, caring, compassionate AKC member, YTCA breeder, who is willing to provide us with support throughout the baby's, G-d willing, 15+ year life!

Since we are looking to relocate, we don't think we'd be comfortable caring for a puppy until we have settled into our new home, in January 2014. However, we figured we'd start researching early, since our hopes and hearts are so completely shattered right now. Any recommendations y'all can provide us with, we'd be SO beyond appreciative.

We are willing to travel anywhere (as we do not support shipping of puppies!) via car, to meet with the pawfect breeder.

We are praying this forum, and all of you incredibly warm, compassionate and amazingly knowledgeable Yorkie lovers, can be of help to us, in our search for a new addition to our family. Any and all information you may have to help us find a new angel to care for, words cannot adequately express how much it would mean to us. Truly.

Thanks, in advance so very much. All my love, and please take good care, y'all
Can you tell me what breeder you are talking about? I'm on NY as well and want to make sure I don't get caught out there. Thanks.
HKFandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!