View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 09:27 PM   #12
BigDogTexas
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxVicki View Post
He is actually not a Vet, he claims to be a Clinical Nutritionist, but if click on his name it only takes you to his web site where sells all kinds of things.
Vicky is absolutely correct, I'm not a vet, and don't ever claim to be. I am a clinical animal nutritionist, and who actually pointed me to this site was one of my good customers, so I'll let you ask him about me. I also do have a very nice store in the Dallas area, which I'm extremely proud of! We were chosen best store in DFW last year by WFAA (channel 8) and are very close to winning the same award this year (results are next Friday).

I have two college degrees, of of which is in Veterinaty Sciences from Brazil, where I'm originally from. The closest equivalent to it here in US would be a mix of vet tech and zoology. Since Brazil is huge in large animals, I decided to come to the US 10 years ago to study more and do research with a few institutes. I've just recently started writing articles (since English isn't my first language it wasn't the easiest task for me), but you can read some on my Academia.edu page.

Feel free to ask any questions!

God Bless,
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!