View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 02:35 PM   #44
normarae63
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmeow View Post
The booth was awesome! All the ladies were so friendly and Linda is a total sweetheart! We picked up an adorable rescue yorkie shirt, a bluebonnets dress Rosie can grow into, some Bowbiz bows, a crocheted squeaky bone (I immediately recognized Thuy's work ), a tutu skirt, some extra raffle tickets and a sling carrier. I had to resist all the other stuff haha. I didn't bring the girls but I really wish I had, now I'm so tempted to buy a doggie stroller LOL. Next year we will bring Rosie in her new bag, she loves it! They even threw in a braided YHR bracelet and a pin. I saw several cute YHR pups representing, as well

One of the booth volunteers was selling the Origami Owl Living Lockets. I've been eyeing these for ages and its great to know if I buy from Jennifer, a percentage of proceeds goes to YHR.

It was so nice meeting Ladyjane! Hope the remaining days go well and they sell lots of stuff!
Wow, nice loot! I especially love the Rescue tee. Really cute design. I'm always looking for "human" Yorkie stuff!

I'm so glad you had a great time & pretty envious that you got to meet Linda.

Visit my SHOP: SherrysPetStuff or on Etsy. Fun on Facebook

Last edited by normarae63; 07-19-2013 at 02:37 PM.
normarae63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!