View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 02:35 PM   #1
pixi3srh630
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Fracture? liver splint?

Hello all, I am new to yorkie talk. I actually have a Yorkie/Bichon so im not sure if I even belong here but I do need help. My little pup is just over 11 weeks old, he was the last pup of the litter when I got him. He was at the vet last week due to vomiting and diarrhea which I received anti-biotics for that and he has improved dramatically! playful and loving just a wild one. We found out his breeder gave him his dewormer at 3 or 4 weeks, so 2 weeks two early.... Anyways I have noticed a serious problem with his hind legs. At times they wont function or he will collapse on them. When this happens he doesn't whine at all than 2 min later he is fine and running at high speed. It happens about once every other day. I am not sure what this could be but its been this way since we got him at 8 weeks. When he eats out of his bowl sometimes he will kick both of his back legs up and theyl be in the air! I am lost and concerned he will be seen next week at the vet. Any input?? Thank u so much!
pixi3srh630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!