View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 07:24 AM   #56
joyce evans
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimp5 View Post
Well every time I turn around its another food that isn't good for your dog. I don't think anyone is trying to feed their pups bad food as someone insinuated. I for one feed Jess Royal Canin because it was one of the few NOT recalled. Shes never had a problem with it either. So do I switch to blue buffalo until they have a problem, and then to fromms until they have one and then canine caviar until they have one? Then finally have a dog who is so messed up from switching foods so often she ends up on medication?
Home cooking is just not feasible for some of us. I have 4 kids, a husband a house and a business. My hats off to those who can squeeze it in. I just cant. Besides most likely whatever I make will entail supplements that will end up on a recall list sooner or later anyway...
I am with you! I'm feeding RC. Bought Blue, Science Diet, and Wellness but my dog doesn't like any of these. Since I am a new Yorkie Owner (2/2013) I pretty much have depended on this site to help me determine the best food for my dog. It has to be something easy for me and also something she likes so she doesn't go hungry. Don't have time to raise my own chickens, ring their necks and cook them up too.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!