View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 04:18 AM   #53
107barney
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teegy View Post
Well I will stick to the more natural methods available for feeding my dogs and natural holistic health care if they get ill, rather than something concocted in a lab with chemicals and landfill waste or bugs and maggots.
Seems to me if you feed your dog in the most natural means available from day one the immune system will remain strong then allergies and organ failure will be the least of your worries, whether that be home cooking or raw feeding. I'd like to be in complete control of what goes in my dogs and aware of where the ingredients originated, which I am.
Please. I've been there and don't that for 13 years. Spent tens of thousands on this dog too. She can eat soy nuggets or chick peas. That's it. You really don't have a clue what it's like to own a dog that is like this and honestly I hope you never do. I'm doing it right for her, she's about to turn 13 and I've home cooked for her since age 8 weeks old. It doesn't matter in this kind of a dog. Natural selection tried to select against her and with my intervention she's lived a happy full life.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!