Thread: sad day
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 08:16 PM   #13
YT 1000 Club Member

Josey is feeling a little better finally ate something but is still hanging on to her toy or stitting in my lap, getting a little possesive of anyone else around me when she is sitting there. So we have had a few spats with the others.
Our male is very crabby also today just not himself. I am watching my 3 week old grandson tonight and every time he cries Josey gets upset whines and tries to smell or comfort him. It will take time but she will heal just like the rest of us.
Brandon is still very upset he did okay today wrestling though won all 3 matches. But wants to know when spring is coming so we can bury that puppy.Death is such a hard thing even when you are prepared for it. But is a fact of life also. He sat here and read these with me and said all those ladys "are they ladys mom or men" I told him probably both but "they are very nice arnt they mom". I told him yes and alot of them have lost puppys or dogs to, he replied "they know how sad I am then dont they". And of course I told him yes they do. He smiled and gave me a hug.
Thank you all for your replies they made us feel a bit better.
011011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!