Thread: yorkie weight
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 03:04 PM   #9
docmartin
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy1944 View Post
Thanks for your replies. Puddin has to be reminded to eat too. This is my first yorkie and I am totally in love with this little girl. Her expressions are so cute, loves to play, stays right beside me all day. She also loves her kennel (we call it her cave). She often goes to bed early and we have found her napping in the afternoon.
This is my first communication in the forum. I have a lot to learn.
Hello Judy and nice to hear from you. My little girl is six months and a week and weighs just under 7 pounds. When we got her, she was a bit skinny, having been kept in a caged environment for a month. She loves food, particularly chicken strips. Luxurious naps in the afternoon are a favourite, (usually with Dad), and she definitely determines on other times for a 'power nap'. This is my first dog in 16 years and the pleasure, fun, and emotion these funny little creatures create was something I'm still amazed at, a month on from getting her. My wife's daughter has two and they are, like us all unique in temperament. I have found this place a wonderful help and aid for all sorts of things. Its also nice to be able to relate with others similarly smitten!
docmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!