View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 08:57 AM   #48
Teegy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
I can only speak for myself.....I dont hate Dr.Becker....I even subscribe to her newsletter. I always try to get all sides of a story or study or thought process.......I question anyone that recommends one thing over another, or if someone starts running down something, I want to know what they have based all their comments on. I have found very few people recommend products of ANY kind, to anyone, with out it being beneficial for them somewhere along the way....I always look for how THEY are benefitting from recommending a particular product. If someone is recommending something, and they have no horse in the race, GREAT!! They have caught my attention!!!.... then the next thing I look for is proof and accuracy of what they are saying. If the advocate has examples of studies where it has been shown that what they are saying is true, I will look closer, deeper. I shake out their "opinion" from actual evidenced based results that prove what they are telling me, is fact. I dont ever take anyones word for anything, unquestioned....I never have, in any area of my life. I guess my parents instilled that in me from a very early age....and anytime they told me something they intended for me to accept as fact, they provided reasons and examples of why what they were saying was indeed, truthful and factual, and not just their opinion.

I see your point, as someone who's seen the results from raw feeding allergic or dogs with health issues, it just makes me question when someone would rather feed food made in a lab, suppose it's because I wouldn't feed it to myself either. So being as I've seen the results I hope you understand my reasoning behind questioning these methods and my cinicism
Teegy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!