View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #2
emii26
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by emii26 View Post
Omg y'all! I have had the worst night ever. My poor little 17 week old, Bentley decided to sneak out the door when my fiancé opened it and took off at full speed. He didn't make it very far because he fell and hurt his front leg. Well a trip to the animal hospital and some xrays later.... we found out he broke it! It is at the elbow joint concerning a growth plate. Pretty aweful. The hospital quoted us a price of $3000.... OMG!

Well thank goodness my bestie works at our regular vet and after finally getting ahold of her and Bentley's normal doc we were able to take him there along with his xrays to have him take a look.

LONGGGG story short, my baby will be having surgery tomorrow to have pins placed and will be under strict restrictions for at least 6 weeks. Oh and our vet is doing the surgery for less than $1000!!!! He got a shot of morphine and is now asleep in his crate.

Holy cow. I am sorry if none of this makes sense but I have been crying for hours and am completely exhausted. Please keep my little Bennie in your prayers and if anyone has ever had a baby break their leg or any advice, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all so much.
well poop. I'm so exhausted I didn't even realize I posted this under My Yorkie Pics..... I don't know how to change it.
emii26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!