View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 06:23 PM   #12
KazzyK810
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
I have one but I got it when there wasn't a lot of choices. I don't like the way the front mesh goes all the way down. Mine is a Pet Gear. I think if you do a search for strollers on here there was a thread recently with a lot of stroller recommendations and pictures.

I have the Pet Gear and the mesh is one of the main reasons I like it. ZoE just jumps up in it herself whenever she wants.

I've seen the kind that have a bar around the front, so you'd have to lift the dog(s) in each time. Maybe when she's older I'd get that kind, but right now, she loves the Pet Gear.

I use it so much I keep thinking of ordering a second one, so I have one that I keep in my car at all times & one for home. I bring it inside & put it by my desk & she'll hope up in it to take a nap. And on days like today, where I was working out in the yard, building a fence & setting up a pool, I move it to wherever I'm working and she'll hop up in it and watch what I'm doing and then hop down and go sniff around or jump in her lil pool if she gets hot. Here's a pic of her today.
Attached Thumbnails
Which stroller do you prefer?-zoe-outside-stroller.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!