View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #20
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

I don't know this rescue organization and there is only one side here, the OP's. If I take what the OP says at face value, I would have to say this rescue group sounds like they want to make a quick buck off this dog.
1. The owner surrenders him ONLY based on needing expensive surgery after consulting with not one but TWO vets.
2. However They DO NOT take him to a vet, rather they immediately put him on their web site as available, just after a look see. Is that common place after being told that two vets told the owner the pup needed expensive surgery.
3. In just a day or so at a foster home they claim he is more happy there, then where he has been for over a year.

If I was the OP I would get on the phone, on email, and on facebook and call every TV and radio program in the area, and tell them how after surrendering a dog because 2 vets said he needs surgery they claim he does not and has offered him up for adoption even though you have offered to take him back.

Unless there is more to this story I think this group is not one I would ever want to adopt from and is what often gives breed specific groups a bad rap.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!