View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #1
deejd1
Yorkie Talker

Default Saveayorkie is stealing my dog

I had a 18 mo old yorkie. He is my baby. I have had him since he was 9wk old. He has all his shots, was neutered, micro chipped. And spoiled as he should be.

In May I noticed every once in a while he would limp. I took him to the vet and they said he had luxating Patellar's. and would need surgery but the vet did not do surgeries and referred me to another vet. The diagnosis was the same .Both knees need to be done and the coast would be 6000.00 dollars. Of cause they would do one at a time.

I am a senior citizen and on a fixed income it is impossible for me to raise this amount of money right away. I could not get credit because of insufisant income. I had no choice but to surrender my dog to save a yorkie for him to get the treatment he needs.

Not 8 hours after they took my dog I had access to the funds I needed. I called and asked them to give him back as now I could pay for the surgery.

They say he is very happy where he is and they do not think he needs the surgery . They have not even taken him to a vet yet. But they say he does not need surgery.

They will not return him to me. I had the vet call them and explain the diagnosis. I even offered to pay the adoption fee to buy him back. They are stealing my dog. What can I do? Any suggestion?
. Im broke hearted.
deejd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!