View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 09:31 AM   #2
Chelsie1978

I think that you never realy know whats in dog food.Iv heard people go on and on about eukanuba etc,but whos to say that the ingredients on the side of the package of other brands are so wonderful?
Acording to alot of websites,dog food is made of bones,hooves,skin..etc,all the left overs of meat,then just corn,fillers..etc.Kibble smells awful,no matter what brand you buy..sometimes I swear that buying kibble is just like buying shoes..you pay for the brand name,not the ingredients.If its Hills,its expensive,if its eukanuba,its cheaper..but whos to say that hills doont use rubbish to make their food too? Mine eat eukanuba and it works fine for them..Iv tried hills,Iv tried RC and to me they all seem unedible..lol.Years ago dogs lived for years and years on table scraps and left overs,and no one had any problems.Today what do our dogs get through kibble? Allergies,skin infections,tummy upsets,hair loss...etc etc.Its all junk because really we dont have any idea whats in that so called food.It does give you something to think about
Chelsie1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!