View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 11:26 PM   #1
Penny5211
Yorkie Talker

Default my puppy is aggressive

My puppy is 16 weeks old and she's showing aggression towards everyone. We notice when we got her at 12 weeks she was a little aggressive but we didn't think much of it. We notice she is extremely over protective towards her food and her toys. My sister and I have been trying to correct the way she acts around her food by being firm with her and telling her no. We also pet her and stick our fingers in her bowl so she can get use to it. We have another yorkie a male, and he's really nice. At first we thought she was just playing with him, but we notice she is actually trying to be the dominant one. It just breaks our heart that she is becoming like this. We also notice she stares at our male yorkie in a creepy way. She locks her eyes on him and won't blink. Today my sister was petting her while the dog was chewing on her bone, and she bit her right on the lip. Does anyone have any advice what I can do to correct her behavior. I'm not going to get rid of her no matter what I love her to death, I just want her to not act that way. I've had many dogs but none of them were aggressive like her. The only thing my dog is lucky that she's a tiny dog and can't really do any harm like any large breed with the same type of behavior would do.
Penny5211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!