Thread: Help!
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #10
xoCourtney
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomtoJasper View Post
That is so strange for a puppy to pee in her/his sleep, isn't it? Have you told the vet she wets the bed in her sleep? That's how I would word it, too. Jasper still sleeps in his kennel by my side of the bed at night. He will pee on the bed occassionally and has pooped on it once All I could do was take him to his pee pad and then put him in his crate for about 20 minutes. Take him out and take him straight to his pad. But now I'm scared he will pee and/or poop on the bed at night. It really is sad, too because I really want him to sleep with us. But I don't want to wash king size linens everyday. You know?? He was 6 months old last week. I thought he'd be completely trained by now. But I am patient. And so is my DH. How old is Miley now?
Yes i definitely understand how exhausting it is and I only have a queen sized bed! She doesn't do it often she's only peed the bed 3 times since I've had her. One time she was awake the next two she was "asleep". I didn't think to ask her vet about it because it had only happened once prior so it didn't really register that it could be something wrong.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!