View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 10:21 AM   #8
YorkOfTheShire
BANNED!

I would like to sign Bella up, but I took a 10 month hiatus from YT, so if that disqualifies me, please do let me know and remove my sign-up as not to cause confusion.

Your YorkieTalk username - YorkoftheShire

Your Yorkie's Name - Bella

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - girl

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 1 year, 10 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck Size, and Chest Size) -
Weight: 4.5 lbs
Height: 8 inches from base of paw to back
Length: 11 inches from base of neck to base of tail
Neck: 8 inches around
Chest: 12 inches around

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) -
I don't know how to answer this because it depends on the brand. She's worn an XS in some and all the way up to a Medium in others...but I generally buy Small. =)

Does your Yorkie wears bows? If so, what size and what backing do you prefer (bands, barrettes or alligator clips)?
Sorry, no bows or bands - she hates them I trim her bangs.

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style -
Toys: she loves anything that makes a squeaky sound, and stuffed animals.
Snacks: plain yogurt, pumpkin, scrambled eggs, pizzle (bully) sticks, and sweet potato treats.

BUT - she's game for trying new things. She does NOT have a sensitive tummy.

Clothing Style - she tolerates t-shirts, t-shirt dresses, onesies and 4-legged pajamas. She doesn't like anything frilly or frufru....she tears them up.

Yorkie's favorite colors - Anything other than split pea soup color, and that's more her Mommy's dislike than hers - she doesn't care

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) - No, this would be my first.

If you have participated in any of the past two Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (If you participated in one of the last two Gift Exchanges and have the same address, you do not need to PM admin with your address. Not applicable

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) -
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/album.php?albumid=13551

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - Bella does not have a sensitive stomach; she'll eat anything as long as we let her. As long as it's healthy we're game to try anything.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!