View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 08:52 AM   #1
Yorkie Owned
YT Addict

Unhappy Excessive barking!!

My female has starting barking excessively whenever I let her out into the back yard. (she will be 2 in just a couple of months) We have 6ft. privacy fence that encloses our yard so I don't have to worry about her getting hurt or loose. But recently (like in the past 4 months or so) she is making it a real nasty habit of just going nuts everytime she goes out. Both neighbors on each side of me have dogs and have had the same dogs since before I got Macie- it's not like they are new to her! When she goes out she attacks the fence jumping and barking. Now that it is getting nice outside, everyone (neighbors and us) are spending more time outside but she is making such a nusiance of herself that this weekend she had to spend more time inside while we were all outside because she would not behave. I know dogs bark, but I don't want her annoying my neighbors with her CONSTANT barking. I could put her on a leash in the back yard, but I don't wanted to keep her chained up while outside, that is the reason we had the back yard enclosed... does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get her to stop??
Yorkie Owned is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!