Thread: Scratching Help
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 03:04 PM   #1
coco2013
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg Scratching Help

Coco is almost 4yrs old. We adopted her about 2 months ago. We've been feeding her Royal Canine. I also give her Wellness treats (Yogurt, Apple, Banana). She absolutely LOVES this flavor. For the last couple of weeks she's been scratching. Didn't think too much about it at first because it really wasn't excessive. She scratches different areas on her body and not just one place. She is scratching daytime & nighttime. It's still not excessive but it's really much to much in my opinion. We walk pretty much everyday. We live in the country and so she gets in the grass. No red bumps, no ticks, no fleas. No flaky skin. She is bathed every other week with espree. I've been very good to rinse her well. I then use the conditioner and rinse it very well. Coco's coat is kept short because it's hot here and we live in the country. I did finally just give her some children's benadryl liquid. Any ideas on what may be going on with her? It's just crazy to me that she has just started this itching. I really don't think it's her food because she's been on it for nearly 2 months. She gets the Wellness treats 3-4 times daily and I really don't think that's the problem. If it were the grass causing the itching wouldn't she have some red bumps or maybe a rash?

Thank you
coco2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!