View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 06:08 AM   #1
Diana_3481
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default I have a Morkie...and a few questions..

I hope I am on the right forum..
I have a Morkie (Mindy) and she is a great dog. I just got her about 3 months ago and she is 3 years old. She is VERY attached to me. Follows me everywhere, listens to me all the time, fantastic dog for me. My problem is the peeing. She does get very excited when she sees me (or anyone really) and will pee from excitement (sometimes rolling on her back and peeing on herself), so when I walk in the house, I dont acknowledge her too much, just open the door, let her out to pee, then I will pet her and say hi. She has no problem wimpering when she has to go out. To me (and for me), she is the perfect dog lol.

Now, when someone ELSE is watching her, or goes to my house to let her out during the day, she cowers on the couch or in a corner and pees. These are people she "knows". She used to go to my parents house every day while I was at work. I told my parents to do what I do when they come in so she wont pee in their house but she wont go outside for them. She just pees. My sister went to my house yesterday and MIndy would just cower on the couch and pee. My sister has taken to having a towel in hand when trying to get Mindy outside to pee.

Is this just an attachment thing? or a training thing? I dont know what to do because she does it for me..just not anyne else.

Advice?
Diana_3481 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!