Old 07-12-2013, 08:51 AM   #6
LilAnnCamp
LovingLifeWithAnimals
Donating Member

Your YorkieTalk username - LilAnnCamp

Your Yorkie's Name - Crimson

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Girl

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 1 year & 1 month

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck Size, and Chest Size) -
Weight: 4lbs of excitement & joy
Height (foot to armpit): Front Leg 4" & Back Leg 5"
Length(neck to tail): 9"
Neck: 8 1/2"
Chest: 11 1/2"

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Small when buying in store but Xsmall when buying homemade.

Does your Yorkie wears bows? If so, what size and what backing do you prefer (bands, barrettes or alligator clips)? - Anything but bands (Momma pulls my hair out when she tries those things).

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - Crimson loves all toys, snacks, & clothes.

Yorkie's favorite colors - Pink, Red, Bright colors, & Houndstooth(Momma told me thats a color in Alabama).

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) - No.

If you have participated in any of the past two Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (If you participated in one of the last two Gift Exchanges and have the same address, you do not need to PM admin with your address. ALL OTHER MEMBERS. - We will be PMing Admin today.

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) - We will add new updated pictures within a week.
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/album.php?albumid=14515

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - We are very excited for our first GE. We don't need anything. We are very excited to make new friends on YT. We are just glad to be apart of the YT family.

Below pics:
1st: Crimson, Milo(BFF & Bro), & Momma
2nd: Crimson and Milo(BFF & Bro)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crimmemilo.jpg (10.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg crimmilo.jpg (15.2 KB, 8 views)
The righteous care for the needs of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel. Proverbs 12:10
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!