View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #1
kimp5
YT 500 Club Member

Default poop all ovet the crate.

I know Ive mentioned this before but I figured I'd put it out there again. Jess is 100 percent pad trained (except for a loss of brain function every 6-8 weeks or so when she has an off day and seems to forget where it is.
Anyway when we go out we keep her in a 5 foot crate with a separate potty side, Its for her safety and the couple times I left her in a big room with the pad she pooped on the floor.
Everytime we go out she poops on the pad side which is fine..but then she steps in it and drags it all over the sleep play area and her bed and its stuck to her feet. EVERY TIME. I put her in a smaller crate today 3 feet that she sleeps in in my daughters room when I took the girls to the pediatrician today. It takes hours because I have 4 of them. Well she did it again..stuck to her feet, smooshed all over. Im so tired of cleaning her feet and the cages. Im ready to train her to use the toilet! If she cant flush no biggie my kids don't half the time either! I don't know what to do. Is there some contraption out there that when they poop on it it falls underneath? Am I onto something here? Should I get out my design hat? Any help would be appreciated and on behalf of my ever growing stack of paper towels, and cleaner, and washing machine. dryer, sink and always dry hands from washing them, I thank you in advance.
Oh and we have done all the separation stuff, it hasn't worked. shes like fly paper, stuck to you all day.
kimp5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!