View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #10
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I hear that there are some very good YTCA members in the tri-state area, but I would still check each one of them out thoroughly. I believe they will recommend another breeder if they don't have puppies available. My dear friend, Gail (Gemy), knew that our breeder was considering retiring Katie from breeding, and she calls it serendipity that, at the very same time, I considered getting a little older dog, Katie might have been available. Katie had just turned three years old, and I had heard so many wonderful things about her breeder. That's why I went with a breeder in Canada. Gail, someone I trust implicitly who has high standards and ethics, spoke so highly of her, and I instantly fell in love with Katie. This is Katie's page on my breeder's website. She is CH Rigair Yabba Dabba Doo (Kate). I could not say enough wonderful things about her. She exemplifies what it means to breed for all of the right reasons, and she is honorable, loving, and very talented as a breeder and trainer. When it's time to find a sister for Katie, I hope to get another Rigair baby. Buying a pup from a reputable breeder makes all the difference in the world.
CH Rigair Yabba Dabba Doo (Kate)

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!