Thread: Bad hair cut
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 08:55 AM   #3
Ldyrev1
Princess Sophie's Choice
Donating Member

Hi and welcome to YT! I'm so sorry you had a bad experience with a groomer. Sometimes groomers just don't listen, fortunately there are a lot of really good groomers out there too so I'm sure you will find one when the tie is right.

As to your question about how long it will take to grow out your pups facial hair, I really don't know for sure. Princess Sophie's facial and head hair seems to be growing really slowly but she is our first yorkie so I'm really not the one of offer information in general.

Now, as to the previous post. She's right about not taking your puppy out in public or around any other animals before he's had all his vaccines. There are so many really bad things that can make your pup sick before he's completely inoculated, including rabies. Don't be in too much of a rush to show him off just yet, you will have lots of time for that. For now, spend all your time in loving and training the basics and your pup's health will benefit!! In the meantime, we'd all love to see picts, even if your pup is not trimmed as you would like, I bet he's a cutie!!

Good luck and again, welcome!!

Last edited by Ldyrev1; 07-10-2013 at 08:58 AM.
Ldyrev1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!