Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 6 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements -
Neck -
7"
Girth - 11"
Neck-to-tail - 11"
Leg length (to armpit) - 5"
Waist - 9”
Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Typically it's small, sometimes XS. Please go by back length.

Does your Yorkie wears bows? If so, what size and what backing do you prefer (bands, barrettes or alligator clips)? YES! She wears alligator or barrettes.

Yorkie's Favorite:
Toys -
She loves toys. All toys. Balls, squeaky, crackly, big, small...you name it!

Snacks - She cannot have processed snacks, but is not allergic to any type of meat. Bully sticks and homemade snacks (particularly chicken) are her favorites but I have yet to see her turn something down. We try to stay wheat free.

Clothes style - Style...well, anything, really. Dresses and t-shirts, particularly, since it’s summer. But, really…anything with owls!

Yorkie's favorite colors - YELLOW!, yellow/black, baby blue, pink, purple.

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) - GE XXX, XXXI

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) - http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/alb...?albumid=15090

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) –
We love home-made stuff, so that will always be very much appreciated! We are a wine-and-dine type of family so her "outside" clothes are socially preppy. She also LOVES his PJs!

Thalia’s themes are Paris and Owls (separate themes). Also, anything Wizard of Oz is a high-purchase subject.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!