View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 10:00 AM   #43
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Agreed! If my employer couldn't understand a dog in trouble, they won't get much else about me.
If she is a surgical nurse, it might be very difficult to get coverage for the operations on short notice. And lets face it we all need our jobs.

That is why I suggested letting the dog whelp at the vets, along with all the medical reasons for doing that.

Next best thing is to find a toy breeder willing to take on the whelp.

Not ideal for the lass, but better that, then be in in-experienced hands and with no knowledge of who bred her, or how many times she was bred, Oh Lordy, we might have preemies being born. THis really sucks on so many levels for this gal.

The other thing I believe is that the previous should re-imburse her for all vet costs associated with this whelping, and puppy care.

I am really starting to believe the APPA stats that 40% of pet owners get their pets from family/friends.

I've been racking my brain to somehow guesstimate how far along she is. Just too many stumbling blocks (unknowns) to figure out from a hazy timeline....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!