View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 06:44 AM   #5
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

OI....Unfortunately, your best intention wasn't good enough, and for your pup I am very sorry.

First of all, stop constantly inconveniencing her to check for pregnancy...at this point it is quite obvious that she is... now and as her owner, the human that she is dependent on, you need to start preparing.

First up, If she hasn't delivered already, get this pup in to an Emergency Vet, waiting 2 weeks is not an option, you have no idea who or what dog she bred with, an xray will reveal if she is even capable of delivering these pups.

After you have done that, and if the vet said she can go forth and deliver, come back here and read some more, and some more and some more. Ask questions, people will help you.

After she delivers (presuming the vet said she can, or its not a false pregnancy) get this sweet girl spayed. This will be her 2nd litter? She is being bred for no real good reason, the only reason is for the betterment of the breed, maintaining the breed standard.

This sweet girl doesn't have a voice, but if she did she would say "please spay me and love me and let me be your lap dog"....

This pup's life could be in danger, please do the right thing and get her to a vet...asap.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!