View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 01:46 PM   #11
YorkOfTheShire
BANNED!

Thank you all for the words of advice and support.

I misunderstood a LOT with these vets and it is extremely difficult to keep everything straight when you're talking to three different ones. It's like one vet says something and then the next vet says basically the same only a little different and the next vet echos that and adds something else (or disagrees with part of what another said)--- pretty soon everything becomes very unclear for me. I'm sticking with our vet and when it comes time for surgery I will go with whoever he wants me to go to. So to make that clear: she is NOT getting this fixed anytime soon. (I misunderstood the part about flexible bones and easy to be manipulated). That's why they DON'T want to remedy this immediately, not why they do. The reason they are being adamant about getting her in there within a week is to observe and note any changes, and then every 2 weeks after that.

Long story short: she has to finish growing before they'll go anywhere near it and I had it all bass ackwards.

I'll update with more accurate info and pictures tomorrow.

And...if anyone is highly intelligent, I wouldn't mind borrowing some of your brain power for a while, my brain cells are all deflated.

Last edited by YorkOfTheShire; 07-06-2013 at 01:47 PM.
YorkOfTheShire is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!