View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 08:27 PM   #4
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Part of my message got cut off.

I really think you need to seek the help of a professional trainer. This pup is a rescue and rescues often require intensive training/retraining and often so do their new owners.

You can come here and ask questions and we will all be happy to give you tips but this pup needs a lot more help than I think we or even you, currently can offer him.

I commend you for taking him in and providing all the medical care you have so compassionately sought for him but his emotional health is just as important and he is letting you know that he is not ok and that hes struggling.

Please for the sake of your pup and keeping him in your family, look in to professional trainers. Reputable Rescue organizations often provide medical and emotional treatment for their pups before they are rehomed, they also make sure that new families are prepared and schooled on how to handle the individual needs of the pups before they are released to their new families, additionally they often continue to support their families when needed. You and your pup weren't afforded those things and this is why I ask that you seek professional help.

Lastly, if your husband does put his foot down please, please do not give him away, release him to a Reputable Yorkie Rescue.

I wish you much luck, I know how hard you are trying, I truly hope everything works out for your family.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!