View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #7
Verbena
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Hello and welcome to YT. First. . . . Take a deep breath . . . Now . . . There is a lot of information on here. It can be overwhelming. Take one thing at a time. The most important is her vomiting. Has she seen your vet yet? If she hasn't I would take her for a wellness check up. If she has call the vet. Tell them what is going on. She might need to be seen.

Second the food. It is really sad to say a lot of supermarket dog foods are not great. They have a lot of fillers in them. There are some you can find like wellness, Royal Cainin, Nature's Variety you can find in petco and petsmart. There is Fromme, Taste of the Wild, Canine caviar etc are carried in smaller speciality pet food stores. You can find a lot of them on line also. You have to find the best that works for you and Fancy. I just went through finding a new dog food because of a pet food recall. We are here to help you not feel so overwhelmed. Hugs
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!