View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #10
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWHouston View Post
yorkietalkjilly.

You may not realize it, but you have one of the most effective tools for the riddance of non-poisonous Snakes that there is, right there cuddling up in your arms. Most Snakes are in DEEP trouble, even encountering just a 4 lb Yorkie. My two Adults are 8 & 13 lbs, and have ridded our neighborhood (my property and along the Bayou) from just about everything that wiggles or blinks
I wouldn't let Tibbe take on a big snake pr even a garden snake if I could help it. I'd be too afraid it would bite and kill him so I'd grab him or call him away if I could. If it were poisonous and bit him, he could die. I'm more afraid of him getting at one than me really because I know he would go right for it as he has a sky-high prey drive and if I ever see one, I'd grab Tibbe and rub screaming like a Banshee! Yuck! But thankfully I have lived a blessed life so far and except for a grass snake as a child and the one we had in the house years ago, I have never even seen a snake in the skin so to speak except from afar at childrens' camp. I remember watching them swim in the river from the little hilltop early in the morning or at the zoo but I've never seen one close to me! Chilled me to the bone even as a kid to see those lines in the water making waves but later in the day at camp, the camp counselors and boy campers would all get in the river and scare them all way and beat the water and whoop it up and thrash around and then after an hour or so of that, the girls could go in. We always stayed right in the same places where the guys were. I wasn't too scared in the water that one would get me and knock on wood, one never did! Now I wouldn't go in that river ever on a bet! I hope I or my doggie never have to come face-to-face or more correctly, foot-to-face, with one ever. You'd think I couldn't be so afraid of something I'm zillions of times taller and bigger than!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!