View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 06:14 AM   #4
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntielaurie View Post
We live in WA.
I have 5 puppies that are 13 + weeks old. I've had a few bites but then nothing comes of it. This is really the first time we have had more than a couple puppies to sell.
I have the puppies e-bay classifieds, in the Seattle times and on face book. I just finished my Yorkies In The Meadow web page.
So now what? I have lowered my prices. I keep updating pictures. We have 3 boys and one 2 girls ready now. We also have 3 more puppies that are 3 weeks old. We live in a very tiny town. I don't know if the price of gas is stopping people or what. The girls pretty much all came into heat one right after another. This was the third head for two of the girls and I didn't want to miss it.
Anyone want to give me feedback on my wed page would be great. Pm me.
www.yorkiesinthemeadow.com
This isn't the Yorkies for sale thread...this is sneaky, and personally this should be a pretty big sign that you should stop breeding....In my opinion...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!