View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Layla's first real groom in 3 years!

Ever since Layla was paralyzed, DH and I have been grooming her ourselves. We just didn't trust anyone with her.

Well, we found a new groomer a couple of months ago, thanks to a Groupon and an awful experience at our old groomer. Anyways, the new groomer was AWESOME with both Lucy and Kash. They looked amazing and they were great for her. We got there just as she was finishing Lucy and she seemed very comfortable (and Lucy is very timid and scared of people). We mentioned Layla, and the groomer said she'd love to groom her, and she could do an "express groom" where she'd just work on Layla from start to finish to minimize her time there.

So we decided to go for it! And it turned out GREAT!!! She gave us a 2 hour time window, but only took an hour. She said Layla was her best customer of the day Here's my baby looking all spiffy with her new short cut. She's a little long on the ears for my taste, but that can always be adjusted next time! She can just hear really really well now lol!
Attached Thumbnails
Layla's first real groom in 3 years!-img_20130629_141426.jpg   Layla's first real groom in 3 years!-img_20130629_145219.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!