Thread: Im sad...
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 10:41 PM   #1
jbarile
Tilly & Sami
Donating Member

Unhappy Im sad...

I already miss ted and he hasn't even left yet? Tilly, sami and I have been a foster family to ted for 5 months and now his mom (my daughter) has her own place in San Francisco, she was living with friends until she could save up enough to be on her own. In the meantime she left Ted in my care and now tomorrow Im off to the Bay area (San Fran) to bring Ted to her and see her new apt! Im depressed over it and I feel sad for both Ted & sami because they are playmates! and I was wondering if anyone had to separate their baby from their playmate? I guess this might just sound dumb worrying if sami and ted will be emotionaly heart broken over the separation? I guess what I need to hear is that they will be ok and they will get through it, It isn't like they will never see each other again he is in the family! Im also in the process of selling my home and this will be another change for tilly and sami.
But this will be awhile.. at the present Im feeling so sad about him not being here with us anymore that Im actualy crying as I write this! I can't believe how attached to him! and I would never tell my daughter she can not have him back! for my own feelings... Ted belongs to my daughter "his mother" and
I guess I just needed to vent my feelings with all of you! You do know that all of you & YT is therapy for me.. well thanks for listening (reading)..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ted.jpg (152.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg tillysamited 00011.jpg (155.8 KB, 22 views)
jbarile is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!