View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Deceased yorkie and Dreams

Hi everyone

Not sure if you remember a post of mine in January of this year. When I suddenly lost My Gidget. She was attacked in my yard, and we had to put her to sleep from her massive wounds.

I have had several dreams about her since her death that I want to talk to someone/anyone who might understand. I actually thought about looking for a someone who is a sensitive that could give me some insight, but I wouldn't know who to go to.

my first dream, I was in a strange house but it was "home" I called the dogs in and when I looked down there was Gidget I was excited I started yelling for my husband, "look, look!! its Gidget!! " I ran to her to pick her up and hug her but everything time I tried to to grab her it was hurting her. ( her wounds were the stomach, rump and throat) I couldn't grab her around the waist, I couldn't hug her.

my next dream, was like that dream you have when you are trying to dial a number for help but keep hitting the wrong number, know what I mean?? anyways...I had taken her to the vet and got a call she was ready to come home after her attack..i got there and she was bandaged and hair was growing back where she was shaved for surgery (she did not have surgery nor was she shaved) I kept trying to get her in the car and something would happen, I would get distracted with an erran, or the car would break down and we never made it home.

I had another brief dream where she was around but I still couldn't touch her.

About a month ago, I thought I was ready to move her remains and pics to the dinning room china cabinet and I had a dream where she was angry and mean...so out of character of her..my sister in law suggested that she wasn't ready for the move so I put her back in my bedroom with me.

I just had another dream..she was in my lap and I was unwrapping her bandages, she was completely healed, her hair was back to normal this time and I could finally hug her and hold her.

Gidget and me had a tight bond, that became much tighter a few years ago when she lost her vision in 1 eye in a fight with our other female. she was the most loyal dog I have ever had. she was my best friend and my protector all 12lbs. she would sleep on my feet and sometimes when my husband left early in the morning before it was light out, he would smack my bottom and she was bite the piss out of him...lol she just didn't realize it was him when it happened. she loved us both. in fact the night before the attack we were teasing who she loved more..because she was giving him a bath and she never bathed me. but she was always always by my side and she understood me.

my house was so empty when she was gone, we eventually got another puppy who is a great addition but that home is not the same at all. I miss her so very much, every day I think about her and its been 6 months...

I would love some feed back on these dreams that I had. if someone has had a similar experience, of if there is a sensitive on her that can explain it in more detail to me...
i think the last dream was my closure that i could finally hold her again but i don't understand the others, why i wasn't able to touch her.

thanks for reading
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!