View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 04:18 PM   #65
Chrissybear
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Update!

Thanks for asking how he is doing! So we found out that Gizmo has IBD as a result of either food allergys or h.pylori. It was confirmed by endoscopy. Hes was on antibiotics for a while to get rid of the h.pylori since it can cause ulcers and also steroids to decrease the swelling and inflammation in his intestines. For some reason or another his body is attacking his intestines. So basically whenever he would get a "flare up" he would stop eating and i would run blood work and it always showed pancreatitis. But through a lot of research and speaking to the doctors I know we figured out the pancreatitis was the symptom we were seeing as a result of his IBD. So he is now on a strict home cooked meals and also some holistic medications. He is also seeing a holistic vet that we love now also He has his good and bad days but more good days now. I cant help but think that this could of all been avoided if his vaccinations were delayed till he was a little older ..... if your interested.. read this article on vaccinations...

The Truth About Dog Vaccinations

Gizmo's Mommy
Chrissybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!